SMITE YOUR ENEMIES
Roll 2d6 + Prowess to wade into the fight. Trading harm is optional here. If your enemy has no way to strike back “Exchange” just means the enemy takes harm. On a hit both combatants take harm based on their weapons.
On a 10+ choose 3 from the list below.
On a 7-9 choose 1 from the list below.
GODLIKE: On a 13+ select all of the optons from the list.
• Exchange Harm (both combatants take harm based on their weapons)
• Protect Yourself (-1 harm to you, if you Exchanged Harm)
• Crush Them (+1 harm to your enemy, if you Exchanged Harm)
• Gain an advantageous position (+1 forward to next attack against them)
• Take something from your enemy
• Make an opening for an ally
PERFORM UNDER PRESSURE
Roll 2d6 + Mettle to get something done when the heat is on. Land the plane, pick the lock, hack the mainframe. It’s all you.
On a 10+ you get it done, no problem.
On a 7-9 there's a complication, choose one option from the list or ask the Herald for a problem.
GODLIKE: On a 13+ you do your thing and then some. This task is totally under your control and you won’t need to roll again for some time.
• Take 1 harm
• Something breaks
• It takes longer than it should
• The result is only partially effective
• Your next roll is with Fate’s Disfavor
When you use a Gift in a new or different way, push it beyond what it can normally do, or just do something real strange, roll 2d6 + Wyrd.
On a 10+ choose 2 boons and no banes
On a 7-9 choose 1 boon and 1 bane
On a miss choose 1 bane. The Fates will have their price.
GODLIKE: On a 13+ narrate a significant change to the environment and storyline.
A Gift is pushed beyond it’s normal limits
Heal 1 harm
Inflict 1 harm
Give someone else Fate’s Favor or Disfavor
Someone’s supernatural ability goes dead for a short time
One of your Gifts goes dead for a short time
Take 1 harm ignoring armor
Become stunned for a few moments
Take Fate’s Disfavor on your next roll
Describe how your character is able to help and roll 2d6 + Tangles to boost someone’s roll.
On a 10+ they get +1 to their roll and gain 1 Thread.
On a 7-9 they just get the +1.
On a miss you’re exposed to danger in your effort to help.
Roll 2d6 + Awe to convince someone that your way is the right way. If successful they see the merits of your argument.
On a 10+ they accept your reasonable argument at no cost.
On a 7-9 they’ll do it, but they demand some kind of price.
GODLIKE: On a 13+ say hello to your new best friend!
For members of your Weave who choose to go with your way of thinking:
On a 10+ they gain 1 Thread and +1 forward working toward your plan.
On a 7-9 they gain 1 Thread.
GODLIKE: On a 13+ all of your Weave who heard your argument gain a thread and +1 ongoing while in pursuit of your plan.
READ THE WEAVE
Roll 2d6 + Judgement to see past the surface of things and analyze a person, place or thing. The lists are just guidelines, feel free to pick from different lists on the same roll if it fits.
On a 10+ ask three questions from the appropriate list.
On a 7-9 ask two questions from the appropriate list.
On a miss, ask one question from the appropriate list, and the MC’s answer may or may not be accurate.
GODLIKE: On a 13+ you may ask six questions.
Read a Person:
• What does this person want with me?
• Where did this person come from?
• What would make this person like me?
• How can I get this person to ______?
• Why did this person just ______?
• How does this person factor into our Weave?
Read a Place:
• What happened in this place recently?
• How can I get into/out of this place?
• Who owns this place?
• Why am I drawn to this place?
• What is the greatest danger in this place?
• How does this place factor into our Weave?
Read an Artifact:
• What is this artifact used for?
• Who made this artifact?
• Where did this artifact come from??
• Why am I drawn to this artifact?
• When was this artifact made?
• How does this artifact factor into our Weave?